Advanced genetics minecraft
Some YouTuber’s have made great Mod-Spotlights for me. Here they are:
Warning. These spotlights are outdated. Some features probably has been deleted or edited between the
creation of the spotlight and the last update of Advanced Genetics.
In this section I will explain you how to use my API.
It pretty simple, let us start with an Ability.
1. Make a Ability class:
2. There are several events which are triggered by Advanced Genetics. You can also use them, you only
implement the classes.
3. Know you have to register your Ability 4. If you have mutiple entities which sould have the same genes then you can add Abilities to entities. 5. You can also add entities to a blacklist to prevent them from dropping skin scales. 6. When you want to add a new machine which should receive energy from the ‘Combustion Generator’ your
tileentity should implements
The Offical-Site of TeamDNA
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10|
Test Pack Please Ignore
Advanced Genetics is a mod by ObsiLP that adds the ability to use genetic science to give entities abilities. The player can inject Genes into themselves or other entities using a Syringe. Injected genes are lost upon death, however a Syringe can be used to create backups of them or the Homeostasis Tube can be used.
This mod allows for standard supernatural abilities such as teleporting, flying, and damage prevention when falling from heights, but it also adds some more unusual abilities such as the ability to produce Milk, Wool and Mushroom Stew.
This mod adds 13 machines in total, seven of which are necessary for core function. There are also several items for use, for gathering components, crafting or for use in conjunction with genetic abilities. Most machines require energy, which can be supplied via IndustrialCraft 2’s Energy Units, Thermal Expansion’s Redstone Flux, or energy directly from Advanced Genetics’ Combustion Generator.
The Scraper is the most basic tool in this mod. It is used to scrape Skin Scales from mobs, which can be placed into a DNA Analyser to produce a Cell. It can then be passed through the machines (in order of DNA Decrypter, DNA Splitter, DNA Breeder), ultimately producing a Gene (Completed). A Syringe can then be used to inject the gene into the player. Although all genetic modifications are lost on death, a sample of modified blood can be stored away for use after a death.
- 1 Mob Abilities
- 2 In-game Mod Commands
- 3 Guides
- 4 External links
Mob Abilities [ править | править код ]
Using the scraper on different mobs will produce different genes, with different effects. The abilities given by mobs is as follows:
- Bat – Fly just like in Creative mode.
- Blaze – Shoot non-explosive fireballs by pressing ‘B’.
- Chicken – Take no fall damage.
- Cow – Produce milk for other players to obtain.
- Creeper – Hiss and explode by pressing ‘U’. Using x8 will make the player explode and cause death.
- Ender Dragon – Ender Health (Requires Heal Crystal to use).
- Enderman – Save the player’s inventory (requires Death Enderchest) and throw infinite Ender Pearls where the player is looking by pressing ‘H’.
- Ghast – Fire explosive fireballs with ‘B’.
- Horse – Jump higher.
- Iron Golem – Adds 5 extra hearts.
- Mooshroom – Produce stew for other players to obtain.
- Ocelot – Speed Boost and Creepers Flee.
- Zombie Pigman – Swim in Lava.
- Sheep – Eat Grass with right click & produce wool for other players to obtain.
- Slime – Drop Slimeballs on death.
- Skeleton – Infinity enchantment on the Genetic Bow.
- Spider – Climb walls.
- Squid – Infinite water breathing.
- Witch – Throw random potions by pressing ‘P’.
- Wither – Cause the wither effect upon hit.
- Zombie – Resistance effect.
- Cave Spider – Resistant to poison and poisons entities upon hit.
In-game Mod Commands [ править | править код ]
Below is a list of all the in-game mod commands available:
- /gene list – Displays all the player’s Genes.
- /gene add (gene name) – Adds a specified Gene to the player.
- /gene remove (gene name) – Removes a specified Gene to the player.
- /syringe add (ability name) – Adds an ability to the current Syringe held. Uses the unlocalized ability-name.
- /syringe remove (ability name) – Remove an ability from the current Syringe held. Uses the unlocalized ability-name.
Advanced Genetics is a mod by ObsiLP that adds the ability to use genetic science to give entities abilities. The player can inject Genes into themselves or other entities using a Syringe. Injected genes are lost upon death, however a Syringe can be used to create backups of them or the…