The 30 Best Weed Gifts for Occasional Smokers and Dedicated Stoners
Almost as good as getting them actual cannabis.
A chef can’t prep food without knives. A dancer can’t perform without shoes. A painter can’t create art without brushes. And the stoner in your life can’t possibly enjoy marijuana to the fullest without the latest and greatest in weed paraphernalia. And believe us: There’s lately been a lot of great. (No, we’re not just talking about New Jersey.) Whether you’re hunting for the best grinder, vape, or cool smoking accessory, these 30 gifts will help any kind of cannabis-partaker elevate their experience to new. heights.
There isn’t a weird angle in the world that’ll stop this lighter from, well, lighting. The flame level’s controllable, too. That’s some heavy-duty gear.
If you want to impress a marijuana enthusiast—blow them out of the water, leave them speechless, make them cough on a pull, etc.—then hook them up with the IQ2. It’s smarter and sleeker than a weed vape has any right to be.
It doesn’t smell like skunked sour beer. Far from it. Malin+Goetz’s cannabis line is earthy, spiced, and rich—an ode to cannabis, not an exact replica of it.
A coffee table book for the stoner who wants to educate themselves on the interesting ins and outs of weed culture. Or, the newbie who still doesn’t have a handle on indica and sativa, but is eager to learn.
Great sneakers demand great socks. These are those socks.
Keep ’em stocked up year-round with a weed subscription for the essentials: rolling papers, trays, matches, and other dope (sorry) accessories.
And if they’re all set on the essentials, this subscription box takes an artisan turn, gifting them a completely unique smoking piece inside a box full of other curated items every month.
If they like smoking marijuana, they might enjoy a soak in a soothing, CBD-infused bath. Wellness at all angles.
A twofer of a grinder, this pen features a manual grinder on one end and a storage container on the the other. Pretty convenient, if you ask us.
For the weed smoker who’d like their high with a side of potassium.
Bud isn’t like unopened mail. You can’t stash it in desks, on bookshelves, under the couch. You can’t, god forbid, lose it. So, the grownup choice is to get it its own special case. This one is made to control humidity, eliminate smell, and organize product under lock and key. Oh, and look professional.
Higher Standards is a seriously cool marijuana merch brand. Higher Standards x Pride? The coolest tee they’ll own.
This little guy is a flame-free way to light up with a rechargeable battery supply—and it beats the hell out of a bodega Bic.
For the culinary mastermind, a book all about cooking with cannabis is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It goes so much further than pot brownies.
Contain the mess in the hypest of all ash trays—one from Noon Goons.
A new activity for after they smoke—instead of putting on The Office for the 800th time.
If their grinder is usually the centerpiece of their coffee table, may as well make it a sexy rose gold one.
This bamboo tray, with all the compartments, holders, and stands, is an organized stoner’s dream. It has a built-in ashtray, too.
For the weed enthusiast who prefers a bong, but a special bong, this handcrafted ceramic piece is a refined, mature option.
Rolling papers fit for ganja royalty.
The GR8TR V2 is a real upgrade for folks whose current weed grinder is just-okay-enough. With two plates, it lets you choose the fineness of the grind, it stores plenty of leftover bud, and it’ll break down into a smaller three-piece grinder for handy portability.
Their at-home infusing experience gets way more high-tech with Levo’s machine—and weed edibles get that much easier to make.
A rolling tray prevents runaway bud from scattering across the living room. Looks cool, too.
Give the gift of plausible deniability with odor-eating spray.
This is the best weed vape you can get them under a hundred bucks, especially if they prefer vaping dry herb.
Who says the smell of marijuana is bad? Homesick’s 4/20 candle evokes all those good vibes with notes of cannabis (and bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli, and musk).
Consider this botanical book, full of hyper-detailed photos of various buds and explanations of each strain, the next best thing to buying them actual cannabis.
This Pax vape is a sleek piece of machinery chock full of techie features, allowing them to easily hit their dry herb and wax at home or on the go.
This is a very mature-looking piece of craftsmanship for carting around one to five pre-rolled joints, responsibly sourced from a burl that grew out of a tree.
These 30 marijuana gifts and accessories will help stoners enjoy ever puff, toke, and hit. Legally, of course.
20 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Marijuana Enthusiast
It’s 2015, everybody: weed is a thing and people are smoking it. Some do so more than others: enter the weed enthusiast. Whether you smoke or not, you may find yourself attracted to a, for lack of a better word, stoner. Thinking about getting involved with a marijuana enthusiast? Keep the following in mind:
- You don’t have to like it, but you have to respect his choice to go green
- If you do not like it nor do you respect his choice to smoke, then you probably should not get involved
- Do you like weed yourself? Great! Add that to the list of things you and your guy have in common.
- Date night can mean a casual smoke session and Chinese food. This sounds great, but make sure it is not the main even of every date.
- You should try having sex while high at least once.
- Do not let his love for Mary Jane get in the way of his love for you.
- If you do feel his is cheating on you with his pot, then you should evaluate the relationship. You should not come in second place to a plant.
- You can learn a lot about weed culture from your guy, which is incredibly interesting and revolutionary.
- Get to know him sober – you do not want to date an un-authentic person
- He can teach you how to roll a proper J, a skill that may not be resume-worthy, but it sure is something that is good to know how to do. You know, just in case you ever need to roll an emergency J.
- Always double check with him before you go in his pantry – you do not want to unknowingly eat a pot brownie.
- Encourage him to follow through on any high-deas (high ideas) that he has. They can be quite interesting and lucrative.
- He probably is very open-minded, which means his tolerance is probably stellar.
- Unless you live somewhere where weed has been legalized, keep in mind that he could get into legal trouble if caught with it.
- You should ask why your SO started smoking in the first place – this story is usually one that you should know.
- His laid back demeanor is adorable…
- …Not as precious as his squinty-eyed smile, though.
- Unless you are on their level, then do not even try to smoke as much as they do if you decide to smoke with them – their tolerance is unreal at this point.
- Go into the relationship knowing how important it is that he smoke, how often he does and what it is that makes him love weed so much – it could simply be that your guy’s love for weed is akin to your love for coffee.
- Embrace your stoner guy’s world and lifestyle, but if it is not a place you want to reside forever then be sure that you do not lose yourself in it.
20 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Marijuana Enthusiast It’s 2015, everybody: weed is a thing and people are smoking it. Some do so more than others: enter the weed enthusiast. Whether you