The City Haze
Original music by Andreas Busk
Explore and ponder the nature of our cities.
- Ask the citizens how they feel.
- All text is written by other players playing the game.
- Commit your own insights to your journal (press Enter).
- Everything written in the journal is sent to me! I’ll include coherent, readable musings and thoughts about the citiy in a future release. Please use responsibly and don’t spam me 😉
- Privacy note: nothing but the text is sent or stored.
A somewhat incomplete entry for Cosmo D’s Game Jam 1 – The City 2019.
(There’s no end to the experience. Just wander the place and listen to the music for as long as you like.)
v. 0.4 – Game now only contains player quotes. Added live loading of quotes so I can add new entries from players without uploading a new build. Fixed some minor glitches and geometry bugs in the level. Player and citizens should stay within bounds now 🙂
v. 0.3 – More bugs fixed, player quotes available (light grey bubbles), quotes added on local machine are in pink (non web version only). Full screen by default instead of windowed. Better info.
v. 0.2 – Updated after the Jam. Fixed some bugs, added upload of journal entries.
Friendly and pretentious city exploration