The Organization of American States is the premier regional forum for political discussion, policy analysis and decision-making in Western Hemisphere affairs. The OAS brings together leaders from nations across the Americas to address hemispheric issues and opportunities. Together, they seek to build cooperation among states and advance a common regional agenda on democratic governance, human rights, multidimensional security, and sustainable development.
OAS Country Offices in the Member States
The Coordinating Office of the Offices in the Member States invites you to visit their site.
You will be able to receive updates, find out who they are and learn out about projects, programs, internships, and scholarships in each office.
Og america The Organization of American States is the premier regional forum for political discussion, policy analysis and decision-making in Western Hemisphere affairs. The OAS brings together
5 Ways to Celebrate the OG A (America)
Jessica Cherner | June 16, 2017 | Articles
1. There’s no better way to celebrate America than with an unlimited spread of barbecue and beer samples at the Georgia Aquarium’s annual Red, White & Brew July 1. With live music from The Regulars band and more than 500 fish (and whale sharks) to see, this party is bound to be an all-nighter. 6:30pm, tickets from $50, @georgiaaquarium
2. Show the U.S.A. some love in your best red, white and blue ensembles at the Rooftop Backyard BBQ on The Roof at Ponce City Market July 4. You may come for the barbecue dinner at Nine Mile Station (whole-roasted suckling pib or smoked leg of lamb, anyone?), but you’ll definitely stay for the unparalleled view of the fireworks show. 5pm, tickets from $55, @skylinepark
3. Independence Day isn’t all about beer and hot dogs, right? The Atlanta Track Club doesn’t think so! The well-worth-it July 4 AJC Peachtree Road Race is a 6.2-mile run through the streets of Buckhead and Midtown, starting at Lenox Square and ending at Piedmont Park. Whether you’re running or cheering, be sure to show up and get in the holiday spirit! 7:30am, @atlantatrackclub
4. Spend a festive July 4 at the Red, White and Whiskey Blue Party on Whiskey Blue’s rooftop, which guarantees a good time with a picnic-style lunch, corn hole and, of course, the ultrapatriotic Star Spangled martini to satisfy all your boozy cravings. @whiskeyblueatl
5. Eat, drink and party x9 at the Red, White & Brews Pub Crawl featuring nine of Buckhead’s most poppin’ hot spots. On July 1, start the evening at Big Sky Buckhead with complimentary America-themed shots and $2 tacos (sold!) and make your way to Hangovers, offering $3 cocktails, $2 beers and $1 shots. 7pm, tickets from $15, @atlantabartours
1. There’s no better way to celebrate America than with an unlimited spread of barbecue and beer samples at the Georgia Aquarium’s annual Red, White & Brew July 1. With live mu…