How to Grow Bigger Buds Outdoors
By default, buds will grow bigger outdoors. The fresh air, natural sunshine and sweet breeze will ensure your little plants grow into massive monsters when grown and harvested outdoors. How to grow bigger buds outdoors you ask? The secret is in the nutrients. If you compliment your plant’s growth with the correct nutrients, the outcome will be huge buds.
How to Grow Bigger Buds Outdoors Step-by-Step
Without further ado, here is how to grow bigger buds outdoors in 8 easy steps:
- It is very important to have good genetics that is well- suited to your environment
- Prepare the area you intend to grow in by enriching the soil with compost or a slow-release fertilizer
- If you live in a place that has very harsh winters, we suggest you pre-grow your plant indoors and when Spring begins, you can replant your vegging beauty outdoors.
- If you prefer a bush shaped plant instead of a Christmas tree, we suggest you tip the plant once it has five (5) nodes. A node is a point on the branch where a pair of leaves grow from.
- If you have pre composted your soil, you don’t need to add more nutrients, but for the sake of how to grow bigger buds outdoors, you can complement their feeding with Nitrogen-rich nutrients.
- Once you reach the flowering stage, you need to use a flowering compliment such as fish meal or blood meal, or even bone meal. This may smell awful and be somewhat disgusting to you, but plants love it! If you are looking for how to grow bigger buds outdoors, this is a crucial element.
- Make sure that you protect your trees from excessive moisture when you are close to harvest. Buds are really susceptible to humidity and if you don’t take proper care of them, you may lose your big buds to bud rot!
- Make sure you harvest and cure your big buds as soon as they are ready, the longer they take to flower, the more difficult it will be to take good care of them
How to Grow Big Bud Strain Outdoors
When it comes to how to grow bigger buds outdoors, it doesn’t matter if you want to learn how to grow big bud strain or any other plant, the same rules apply to how to grow bigger buds outdoors. The natural conditions where the plants are growing, along with the care you provide your plants are the most important factors regarding how to grow bigger buds outdoors.
If you are growing Indica or Sativa buds, the only difference will be the amount of time that it takes for the plant to flower. Remember to clearly label what strains you are growing, so that you know when to harvest each kind as you would not want to have some bigger buds on point, while others get over-ripe.
If you have any doubts about our how to grow bigger buds step by step, you can take a look at many more growing resources, as well as how to harvest and also how to germinate cannabis seeds.
By default, buds will grow bigger outdoors. The secret is in the nutrients. If you compliment your plant's growth with the correct nutrients, the outcome will be huge buds!